Raptor Custom Embroidery=Awesome

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Battlefront

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got my headrests back from Raptor Custom Embroidery and I have to say they look GREAT!!!!!! Calder does some really excellent work and I highly recommend him.
Turn around time was super fast also. He received mine on a Friday and I had a return tracking number on Sunday for a Monday ship day.
Now just waiting on the leather to come in for the center console. Once that's done and I get my hat that I ordered from him I will be all set!!
Anyone on the fence about doing this- Don't be. His work is very nice and the price is very reasonable.
Thank you again Calder.

image-8.jpg
image-12.jpg
image-10.jpg

Last edited:

New Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got to admit, that Raptor seat embroidery looks Factory. Not so sure about the SVT though, looks out of place w/ the blue accents. Not knocking on it though, all-in-all nice neat touches.

OP
OP
Battlefront

Battlefront

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks. I really like it. Raptor Custom Embroidery does some really nice work. I always liked how black and orange looks together. That's sort of the direction I'm going with my truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks great!

If I were you guys I'd be ordering stuff from him like crazy (as in ASAP). You just don't know when Ford will send him a letter saying "cease and desist" using their trademarks. Note that I said 'when' because based on their track record with companies' names this can't be far behind.

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 PM ----------

Looks great!

If I were you guys I'd be ordering stuff from him like crazy (as in ASAP). You just don't know when Ford will send him a letter saying "cease and desist" using their trademarks. Note that I said 'when' because based on their track record with companies' names this can't be far behind.

I talked to a lawyer and he said adding logos to headrests and console is not against any laws. I may have to become RCE eventually then I'll just be RICE
:(:thumbdown:

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk