Which RAM mount is this?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CSmith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know which Ram mount this is for the Ipad? It's cineslr's. Trying to find out since I just got an Ipad and I want to mount it up. Wondering if it is good for off-road also.

2rf95x0.jpg

2ryk4ky.jpg

RaptorBri

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just installed this system, but really haven't had a chance to use it off road yet.
It does wiggle some with vehicle movement.

Parts
1. RAM-HOL-TAB8U For iPad in Heavy Duty case like Otter Defender
2. RAM-VB-109A Vehicle Mount Adjustable Riser Base
3. RAM-VP-SW1-89 Tele-Pole Dual Swing Arm with Plate

Mounts to the two front passenger seat bolts.....bit of a pain to install, but not bad.

about $275 cdn

OP
OP
CSmith

CSmith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn $270

---------- Post added at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 PM ----------

For 270 bucks I wouldn't want that thing to wiggle at all. Bummer.

RaptorBri

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ya, I was a little disappointed when I finally got it all set up. It's just too long of a tube without support. Maybe need to find some kind of rubber donuts to slide over to dampen the vibration.
Don't get me wrong, the unit is rock solid, and easily to read the screen, but the occasional vibration can be annoying.
I was all set to try it out off roading but had to cancel when a winter blizzard rolled in......next time!

RAPTORDOUCHE

Reaction score
Try ProClip. Just picked up a mount for my Samsung Note 3, almost the same size a damn Ipad.... They make all kinds of different mounts.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's really hard to beat Ram Mounts - they offer a modular system with universal parts that all work together so when you want to change things you can still use parts that you have.

They've got lots of options (click here)

I got this one (like the one in the pic below - it's from the internet - not my pic) for my phone and an identical unit but with a larger version of the holder for our iPad Mini. They're both suction-cupped to the windshield and they do not vibrate and they work great!

1662UN7_2.jpg