Go Back   FORD RAPTOR FORUM - Ford SVT Raptor Forums - Ford Raptor > GEN 1 (2010-2014) Ford SVT Raptor Forums > Ford Raptor Interior Modifications Forum [GEN 1]
Become a Supporting Member         Become a Supporting Vendor

Register to remove these ads.

Ford Raptor Interior Modifications Forum [GEN 1]

Push Start install

This is a discussion on Push Start install within the Ford Raptor Interior Modifications Forum [GEN 1] forums, part of the GEN 1 (2010-2014) Ford SVT Raptor Forums category!
Don't think u can change the button face out doesn't apear the cover snaps on over the button like the ...

User Tag List

Like Tree9Likes

Sponsored By: Special Vehicle Concepts

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2017, 08:07 PM   #21 (permalink)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

(Thread Starter)
Don't think u can change the button face out doesn't apear the cover snaps on over the button like the GT350 (I had a 2016 Mustang GT and swapped the button for the GT350 button)
As far as reliability I'm not sure yet haven't worked up the system so far only did the button install and he door handle. Got a suspension build in going to be knocking out next week then after that I will finish the push start kit

ASars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2017, 02:16 AM   #22 (permalink)

FRF Supporting Member

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)

Originally Posted by ASars View Post
Don't think u can change the button face out doesn't apear the cover snaps on over the button like the GT350 (I had a 2016 Mustang GT and swapped the button for the GT350 button)
As far as reliability I'm not sure yet haven't worked up the system so far only did the button install and he door handle. Got a suspension build in going to be knocking out next week then after that I will finish the push start kit
Once you start install would you please take pic's and tell us electronically handicapped people what you connected and where. I've got that damn box sitting on shelf from since i realized that i need to cut into 16 different wires in my truck Good luck with install and keep us posted. Thanks
JtoU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2017, 07:37 PM   #23 (permalink)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

(Thread Starter)
Originally Posted by JtoU View Post
Once you start install would you please take pic's and tell us electronically handicapped people what you connected and where. I've got that damn box sitting on shelf from since i realized that i need to cut into 16 different wires in my truck Good luck with install and keep us posted. Thanks
will do. should be in about 2 weeks. right after the suspension work.
JtoU likes this.
ASars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 04:36 AM   #24 (permalink)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

This is really cool. at $280 it might be a fun weekend project. I need to order a new upfitter bezel anyway.

What'd you do with the Hill Descent button? tin tuc vong loai world cup 2018 , Or is this getting mounted somewhere else?

sieunhacainet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 05:39 PM   #25 (permalink)

what do you do with the steering wheel lock?
Jfab6969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 11:09 AM   #26 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Hmmm, this is pretty interesting. You got my attention, if all works out well I'll probably look more into doing this!