A pillar grab handles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jigks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey all, does anyone know if anyone makes a grab handle or cowling with the handle for the left hand A-Pillar? In other words for the drivers side?

As I have a converted Raptor to RHD my passenger side doesn't have the handle as it is on my side (the right). Without it is makes it difficult for short people in my family to get in and I am sure with not much to hang on to when we go off road!

mouldman1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey all, does anyone know if anyone makes a grab handle or cowling with the handle for the left hand A-Pillar? In other words for the drivers side?

As I have a converted Raptor to RHD my passenger side doesn't have the handle as it is on my side (the right). Without it is makes it difficult for short people in my family to get in and I am sure with not much to hang on to when we go off road!

gDMJoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LH grab handles were discontinued beginning in 2009. HOWEVER ...

They've been (re)added in the 2015 F-150s. Best bet is to wait a bit for the 2015 parts to become available.
2015 F-150 interior shot ...

2015lhApillargrabhandle-2.jpg

OP
OP
Jigks

Jigks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You mentioned they were available up to 2009, do you think they would be available as spare part and would they fit a 2014?

Ditchplains1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Jigks,
I bet there's some differences between the 2009 and 2010+; as well as the new 2015 with the new Aluminum bodies. Best bet would be to hope the aftermarket steps up with pillar mounts for gauges...they will also probably incorporate a grab handle. My 98.5 Dodge had grab handles and someone made an entire new mount incorporating the gauge mount as well as the grab handle. I bought the new part through Geno's Garage, (Genosgarage.com); they might know the supplier that manufactured the new driver side (LEFT!!!) handle/gauge mount. The manufacturer might be interested in designing one for the several million F150's manufactures between 2010 and 2014..
Eddie

also if you remove the inside pillar cover on the left, and reinforce the back, you might be able to mount a grab handle from another source...marine etc. It wouldn't look factory, but would be functional...

Attachments

• cq-16-grab.jpg
    cq-16-grab.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 1,269
  • ma-grabrail_1.jpg
    ma-grabrail_1.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 122
Last edited: