Parts Removal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gbrown27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im looking to wrap the brushed aluminum parts in the interior. If anyone has done this, is it easier to remove the parts or just do it.

If its easier to remove, how do you remove the parts, this is my first rodeo with trim removal

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
there is a nav-tv install that we recorded, it has a video on how to remove everything. it might be in the nav-tv thread, but im not sure. maybe someone on a pc can find it. but its here, i know it.

bcjohnson22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you are referring to the trim pieces that go around the shifter and the cup holders (I think the 2013's have brushed aluminum instead of chrome) I would take off the center bezel (shifter/cupholder piece). It makes for a much easier disassembly and you don't have to worry about breaking the pieces because they are not very sturdy. All you have to do is take a screw driver (I wrapped mine in duct tape to avoid scratching) and pry the back of the bezel up. It will pop up fairly easily, then you can look underneath to unlatch the trim pieces.