Original Orange Interiror

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Houston Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just bought a used Raptor and I really would like to have the original orange interior, does anyone know if I can still order it from Ford? If so can anyone help me find the part numbers?

If not does anyone recommend a shop to have some made in a similar fashion.

Thanks for any and all help, have a great weekend.

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You would be better off and less money to find a good upholstery shop. From Ford would be ridiculously expensive and their leather is crap compared to what you could get at a good shop.

OP
OP
H

Houston Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You would be better off and less money to find a good upholstery shop. From Ford would be ridiculously expensive and their leather is crap compared to what you could get at a good shop.

I figured that might be the answer. I'm still hoping a set pops up on ebay, but so far only blue has popped up.

Guess I'll check out some upholstery shops and see if they can match it closely.

Az Scooter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Take a look at Home There is a whole variety of stuff you can do to your truck, and they make a very nice product. In my last F250, I decided not to sell it, but to redo the interior. I did all the work, and it came out looking fantastic. I ended up selling it to my nephew, and it still is in great shape, and gets tons of compliments.

lka

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Take a look at Home There is a whole variety of stuff you can do to your truck, and they make a very nice product. In my last F250, I decided not to sell it, but to redo the interior. I did all the work, and it came out looking fantastic. I ended up selling it to my nephew, and it still is in great shape, and gets tons of compliments.

Surprisingly reasonable prices

OP
OP
H

Houston Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Thanks. Looks like a great option.

Fellow

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I totally agree with this.

You can have a real leather, like the King Ranch, from a decent upholstery shop. There is Nothing better than the smell of a real leather. And as RAPTORSV mentioned, the quality will be better than Ford.

---------- Post added at 08:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 AM ----------

PLUS, you have other choices. You can design the interior to your taste.