New Some Blue Dash HELP!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bigworm

Reaction score
Hey guys ... I'm new here and I have a 2012 Silver Raptor with the blue interior pieces/trim/etc. Here's my question ... I have the regular radio and I just bought a factory new takeout Ford Nav unit and I wanted to blue dash piece that would have originally come with my truck (had it had nav). I went to my local dealership (small town) to order the piece but he said he would hafta have the last 6 digits of the VIN of a truck that had factory nav and the factory blue accents to order the new piece for me truck. Does anyone have a partial VIN I can give him so he can order the ~$225 piece?

Thanks a million as my searches were striking out!!

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
I have the regular radio and I just bought a factory new takeout Ford Nav unit...
I remember early on there were several discussions about adding the factory NAV afterwards was not anywhere close to plug and play. Is there a workaround that you have found?

OP
OP
B

Bigworm

Reaction score
Thanks madcow!!!! You rock!!!

I'm not really looking for the nav feature, just the DVD. However, I have all the harnesses and the GPS antenna, but I'm addicted to my Garmin that is hardwired in and stuck on the dash.

DWW