New Raptor Pedals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chrisandalex1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I ordered a set of new pedals for the truck today. Here is a link.

ULTIMATE PEDALS

Ron who I assume is the owner is pretty cool. They even put the Raptor Logo in the brake pedal.

Attachments

• Brake pedal.jpg
    Brake pedal.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 226

Phyguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was just looking at pedals this week. Great minds think alike I guess.

These are pimp. Nice find.

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Anyone have pedals that are conducive for left foot braking? The stockers are a bitch to hit with your left foot.

xBX

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone have pedals that are conducive for left foot braking? The stockers are a bitch to hit with your left foot.

Why would you left foot brake?

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
I do it while offroading, to me its easier to pitch the truck into a corner and things like that. I'm so used to it, that I do it on the street too. Most desert race trucks are set where you can't even hit the brake with your right foot.

Viper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
+1... Hill climbing these granite mts almost requires it... Otherwise, youre overing the throttle to make the step and then trying to catch yourself with the brake...

My dad lived his life on a dozer and always used his left foot for braking on the road... Taught me the same...