New Leather Armrest

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jordan@Apollo-Optics

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>LSUstang05</font><
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
That's where I get the leather console covers, visor covers and gauge cluster covers. I embroider them then install them. I wonder why they are charging that much?

For leather and padding only I would only charge $70 if you send your lid to me

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

You going to be doing any work on-site at Raptoberfest?

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Any recommendations??? Something that doesn't leave a nasty, slippery, Armor All-like finish?

I like Adam's Leather Conditioner. It's leaves a supple clean finish, smells nice, isn't greasy and has a UV protectant as well. I apply it to the dash and seats and then just buff it off with a clean microfiber towel. Here's a link to the product for your reference: Leather Cleaner and Conditioner | Clean Auto Interior

Jordan@Apollo-Optics

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>LSUstang05</font><
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yupp. I have a huge shipment of leather, hats etc. Bringing both machines. Already a sponsor of the event and trey has me a reserved area like at 2014 TRR

I'll be making a stop by your booth then. I need my lid wrapped with extra padding. My elbow is wearing an indention into the lid already and I only have 32k miles lol

Jay9722

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yupp. I have a huge shipment of leather, hats etc. Bringing both machines. Already a sponsor of the event and trey has me a reserved area like at 2014 TRR

Hey I'm very interested in having you make a padded leather armrest for me. Can you send me a PM with specific instructions for payment and shipping? Thanks!

Icecobra

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The ones he does are really nice... Think I was the first padded arm rest and it is fantastic. I use chemical guys PH Balanced leather care and conditioner and it is fantastic on the seats as well.. Use it about every 6 months and my seats look relatively new...

Attachments

• IMG_0046.jpg
    IMG_0046.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_0053.jpg
    IMG_0053.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 103

Cliffnopus

Reaction score
Shouldn"t read these posts. You guys are getting me to spend my money. After reading the posts on page one I thought; "What a great idea" So I went to a local shop, in my town, and had this done.

I had my cover upholstered to match the seats in my Ruby Red SE. We looked over his stock of leather and found a matching charcoal perforated leather and he stitched up a cover using red thread to match the seats.

P1000405_zps29e2e747.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Looks and feels great. Had a couple of comments already.

Cliff

dataustin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Embroidery, I think I see a few more stitches in their product... ;-) Surprising that you can beat the price of something coming out of Brownsville. Keep up the good work!