Mood lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice db.
Have you seen 'em in person? Seems like perhaps their might not be quite enough light at times when you need to read something, etc. though?? Are you gonna make your dome light blue too, or leave it alone?

OP
OP
dbmaster

dbmaster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice db.
Have you seen 'em in person? Seems like perhaps their might not be quite enough light at times when you need to read something, etc. though?? Are you gonna make your dome light blue too, or leave it alone?

It's my truck.
The blue is brite enough.
Looks different in person. Not an expensive mod so you can always go back to stock.
As soon as I can figure out how to get the dome light apart the bulbs are waiting to go in.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's my truck.
The blue is brite enough.
Looks different in person. Not an expensive mod so you can always go back to stock.
As soon as I can figure out how to get the dome light apart the bulbs are waiting to go in.

right on, didn't know if that pic was your truck or an internet photo. throw up some pics and your thoughts when you get 'em in. The blue on blue is cool.

GitErDunn

2010 6.2L SCAB
Reaction score
a little led lighting makes the mood. I like the Blue hue for the blue truck.
Recieved these in 2 days.
194 168 W5W 2825 Map Led Parking Signal Marker Bulbs
Come in all colors.
Check it out...........

These 194's will replace the 12V5W interior bulbs at the front of all the Raptors?? and the dome light in the back is seeming to be a bitch to come off, figure it out yet? It doesn't seem to want to snap off easily?

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
i'm gonna do mine red. and then put a theme song hooked through the speakers on repeat for when I open the passenger door:

and of course my Nav screen will turn on with this animation: :********: