Mob Armor phone mount review

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mike.s

Reaction score
I bought a Mob Armor phone mount a while back and was very happy. Until one day, out in Barstow, I hit some big bumps, and the whole thing fell off my dash. I reattached it, but ever since, it would not stay on as well.

So I contacted Mob Armor and explained to them what happened. Turns out my mount had a rare but known defect. So what did Mob Armor do? They sent me a brand new upgraded model free of charge! Amazing! That's what I call customer service.

D

Deleted member 12951

What is that known defect and how can we determine we have it or not? I would rather know now and not later. Personally, I've never had an issue so far with mine falling off when off-roading.....yet.

OP
OP
mike.s

mike.s

Reaction score
The ball came out of the socket. I could pop it back in, but it would keep falling out. If it hasn't fallen off yet, you're probably fine.

OP
OP
mike.s

mike.s

Reaction score
GoPro has a great warranty policy as well. They sent me a prepaid shipping label so I could send the defective camera back. Then they sent me a replacement camera and gave me a free battery!