Making Custom Embroidered Console Covers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
FOR SALE THREAD CAN BE FOUND HERE:

First off, these are real leather from seller on eBay. I can get them with red stitching, gray stitching, tan stitching(for another F-150 or you terrain guys) or all black. They are $39.99.

Once we have that, I can do all sorts of embroidery on the leather where you want it. Nickname, Raptor Logo(if its okay to use that someone let me know), initials, name, truck nickname, you name it!

I have twin Amaya XTS embroidery machines and can do pretty much any color you want.

Pricing for embroidery is gonna be VERY reasonable. I mean You can have a nice looking one of these (depending on what me and dad decide on) for around about $55-$75. And That's a pretty extreme design for that much. Usually embroidery on easy items around his store start at $6.00 and up for the easy stuff and progress. We will charge for design time because we have to take a design you send us and digitize it so our computer can read it and send it over to the machines.
Once I have more info and the cover comes into me and I make mine and figure out how to wrap it over the lid, I'll start taking orders and sending them! Expect a 1-2 week turn around! Here are a few shots of what I've got so far

Purchases are appreciated, they'll definitely help me pay my ridiculous gas bills to get back and forth from high school. Please shoot me a PM and ask for my # if you wish to discuss options once I get the ball rolling! Thanks everyone and have a great day!

duguneny.jpg
8e2e8e3y.jpg
jy5a6ade.jpg
ga2yjy8a.jpg
amahu6ur.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Count me as one of the interested. I hate my console lid right now. You have a bright orange stitch that'd go good with Molten Orange?

raptorchris14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would definitely be interested but concerned that the leather/materials will be different than the seats. As long as we have an exact match I am in. Seems very reasonable regarding price. I have to figure out what I would want to do with stitching. SVT logo or something different.

OP
OP
Raptor Embroidery

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
What's involved to install this?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

They will need to be stretched over the top of your console. Full install instructions will be posted when I Install mine

---------- Post added at 09:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 AM ----------

Is there foam padding between the cover and the leather?

It can easily be put on It that way when You install The leather

---------- Post added at 09:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 AM ----------

Blue stitching?

Not yet.... I'll talk to the guy that is selling these and tell him there is interest in blue stitching.

---------- Post added at 09:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 AM ----------

Count me as one of the interested. I hate my console lid right now. You have a bright orange stitch that'd go good with Molten Orange?

I sure do! I will take a picture of the color palette at work today and post it here to show off the colors we can use on there

---------- Post added at 09:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 AM ----------

Blue stitching?

If you mean on my part, the embroidery, I have several blues in my color palette