Lovin the Platinum Console Pad, now the door armrests?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jobsitefish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That looks really good. I almost bought a platinum last year and I wish the Raptor came with some of these features from factory.

ZakGSXR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just ordered one for my incoming Raptor.. Thanks for posting the info.

I paid $276.00 for the new console cover.

Last edited:
OP
OP
AZEngineer

AZEngineer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On another forum a member also replaced the trim piece above the gauge cluster with the part from a Platinum Edition. I ordered the same part and here it is. The claim that the part was also leather but alas it's vinyl. It looks nicer that the Raptor version but it's no where near as nice as the Platinum arm rest. I paid $139 plus like $15 shipping for the part. It's not bad, and I won't bother to ship it back, but in hindsight I wouldn't order again. It is the same color as the dash which is really a truer black.

image_zps12782b29.jpg

image_zps3016084f.jpg

image_zps838b3ea4.jpg

e5434f99-a481-4779-aea2-18b8f1bfd225_zps46d4d5d3.jpg

Evanscott29

Full Access Member
Reaction score
god dang, more ways for me to try and budget upgrades. I really need a priority list but the problem is, priorities change everytime I see something cool and put that to the top of my list.