Lovin the Platinum Console Pad, now the door armrests?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AZEngineer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just picked up my 2013 Flame Blue SCAB Saturday. Just a few mods this weekend. The first was replacing the black rubber console lid with the Charcoal leather one for a Platinum BL3Z-1606024-BA. (the one with stitching the same color as the leather). Really nice upgrade. Now I really want the front door arm rests to be the same leather. I'm going to call the parts guy Tues to find out what it will cost for Platinum door panels. Anyone here do that? I'm sure I can get something for the essentially new Raptor panels.

puddle hunter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
29676d1343478806-olympics-2012-201250d1224730070-fuse-diagram-thread-useless-without-pictures.jpg

OP
OP
AZEngineer

AZEngineer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay, here are the pics. I also went to a dealer today to look at the door panels on a Platinum edition. Sadly the arm rests are on the doors are not at all the same as the Platinum console lid. Odd, apparently Ford likes to use lots of different materials. The door panel arm rests have a lightly padded stiched vinyl (I think it's vinyl if not, it's a pretty ****** leather). It would not really be much of an upgrade to switch the Raptor door panels for Platinum Edition panels so I'll skip.

Here are a couple of pics comparing the Raptor console lid to the Platinum Edition. The leather on the console cover is very close to the leather on the front seats.

DSC_1136Large_zps63d8a647.jpg

DSC_1137Large_zps008c4c90.jpg

DSC_1135Large_zpsae162073.jpg