Lost my Floor Mat :mad:

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

richardhead84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was off on a road trip and when I got home I noticed I didn't tighten the cooler drain plug all the way so it leaked a bit in the back of my truck. No problem I pulled my floor mat out and was letting it just air out and set the mat on my Roll-X Cover. While it was drying I had a friend call me and needed my help so not thinking about it I took off with the mat on the back off the truck and some where during the drive it blew off and is now no where to be found. :mad:

So I ask you guys how much is the stock floor mat and I imagine I can order this from Ford? Or should I just get a weathertech floor mat? @The Car Stereo Company will that mat work with my sub box?

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Any aftermarket mat, WeatherTech, Huskey Liner, etc. will work with a factory sub. Normally they make you cut that section out, but it's very easy and pre marked .

OP
OP
richardhead84

richardhead84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have an extra for a crew and subwoofer. Would sell

How much and how much to get to 37032?

Any aftermarket mat, WeatherTech, Huskey Liner, etc. will work with a factory sub. Normally they make you cut that section out, but it's very easy and pre marked .

I have a custom box that noah made me that is close in size to the factory but not sure how much bigger it really is.

OP
OP
richardhead84

richardhead84

Full Access Member
Reaction score

cubiefan101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Which mat are you looking for fronts or back. I have weathertech and would be willing to sell my old svt matts for front passenger and driver

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was off on a road trip and when I got home I noticed I didn't tighten the cooler drain plug all the way so it leaked a bit in the back of my truck. No problem I pulled my floor mat out and was letting it just air out and set the mat on my Roll-X Cover. While it was drying I had a friend call me and needed my help so not thinking about it I took off with the mat on the back off the truck and some where during the drive it blew off and is now no where to be found. :mad:

So I ask you guys how much is the stock floor mat and I imagine I can order this from Ford? Or should I just get a weathertech floor mat? @The Car Stereo Company will that mat work with my sub box?
its not a perfect fit with the weathertech floormat. they are designed a little different. since this box was a negative mold of the oem floormat, its an exact fit. @imdubious has my box with a weathertech. took a bit of work to get it in. possibly some trimming