Looking roush-embroidered-headrests

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Todd Turbo S

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just had the Ford Dealership install the stage 11 package and they didn't order the package that was suppose to have included these, please let me know of you have a set you'd be willing to sell. Thanks. Todd

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
I just had the Ford Dealership install the stage 11 package and they didn't order the package that was suppose to have included these, please let me know of you have a set you'd be willing to sell. Thanks. Todd

You will have to talk to roush and ask them if you have permission to use their logo. Once you do and they approve, I can do your headrests with the roush logo.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Todd Turbo S

Todd Turbo S

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thx. I Tried. They will not sell them me. I purchased the Roush stage 11 (590 HP) through the Ford Dealership that installed the SC and according to Roush, the graphic and head rest are only sold as park if their package. I even sent the invoice and I also purchased the Roush warrenty, they are not budging.

It's really crazy they will not sell this to me. Might be because I didn't opt for their Roush exhaust. I have the Stainless Works Exhaust. I even have their boost gauge.

The dealership screwed up my order, sucks. Todd