LED interior lights not working?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SVTLOPEZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was trying to take out my drivers side vanity bulb when it popped while still in the housing. I said fck I'm never gonna get this thing out now. The next day as I was driving to work I tried to turn on the map like only to find out it wasn't working! When I opened the door the dome and map LED lights would come on which was weird. So I figured it was a blown fuse! If y'all don't know, the fuse panel for most of the electronics are located underneath the passenger kick panel (under the aux pass through wires). Fuse #4(10amp) is the the one u want to pull. Sure enough the fuse blew. Changed that up, needle nosed the hell out of the broken vanity bulb and BAM! We have lights again!

Just thought I would do this little write up for people who are having problems with bulbs, or don't know why the lights aren't working like they should. Should be as simple as changing the fuse... Sometimes.

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Good info. Thanks for posting the 2011 manual, I will save the link. Also, I believe that some fuses/fuse locations have changed from 09-14. So, it is a good idea to check the owners manual which coresponds to your model year.

OP
OP
SVTLOPEZ

SVTLOPEZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good info. Thanks for posting the 2011 manual, I will save the link. Also, I believe that some fuses/fuse locations have changed from 09-14. So, it is a good idea to check the owners manual which coresponds to your model year.

i didn't know about the difference. The info I posted was of a 2013 raptor. Thanks for the heads up.

D

Deleted member 12951

Just search on google for Year Ford F-150 Raptor owners manual. It comes right up for whatever year you use.