Leather seats crease

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FODE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know how to eliminate these
etumagaz.jpg

juneqejy.jpg

I purchased the truck used, 12k miles. I would like to keep the leather looking great, any suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using My

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
I imagine the last owner didnt clean the seats with a good leather cleaner. I use meguiars luxury leather cleaner. My seats, at 76k miles are still looking good. Leather cleaner softens the leather and should help them flatten back out. That and try some conditioner as well

Another thing, I use a steam machine on leather headrests I embroider. It heats the leather up and helps it stretch and flatten out better. I'm not sure if it would work on the seat or not. Hope this helps!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 12951

Nothing looks wrong with the creases. It has creases in the seats straight from the factory. I just learned to live with it and now it doesn't bother me.

Sage

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks like leather to me. Every leather seat I've had looks like that. Might need some conditioner to keep it soft.

Want very smooth, have them done in vinyl.

OP
OP
FODE

FODE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will try the pinnacle products to see what results are to be had.
If I don't have a steam cleaner, what else can I use?

Sent from my iPhone using My

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I use the Chemical guys PH balanced leather care and after those appeared on mine I put on liberal amounts and away they went...

That stuff is really good. I found it to really soften the leather more than any other product I ever used. Started using it on my vette and the seats looked new after six years.

AZEngineer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Most leather in cars if very heavily processed. It's kind of hard to call it leather. Most of it is heavily coated. My wife drove GMC Yukon Denali XLs for years and their leather was basically vinyl it was so heavily coated. The upside of that heavy coating is easy cleaning and it doesn't get creases. The downside is that it's just as hot as vinyl and it cracks and the top coat will eventually peel and flake off.

The Raptor has pretty leather on the top of the seat (seating surfaces). It's an aniline dye with a pretty light coating. Its much softer and more luxurious but it will crease.

Having owned 6 Denali XLs with crap "leather" I'll take the creases every time.