Leather Part Number Request

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BogeyBoy82

Reaction score
I'm still a little peeved that my top dollar truck came with base-line interior parts. I want to upgrade.

1. The door panel arm rests
2. The center stack above gauage panel dash hump thingy
3. The center console lid

I know the part number for the console lid.

I got two questions.

1. Can you buy just the arm rests to the door panels that are covered in black leather?

2. What are the part numbers if so for the black on black that would match our seats the best.

Ok 3 Questions.

3. Does the limited or the FX4 ever come with black with red stictching on the door panel and upper dash piece and if so part numbers for those appreciated as well.

AZEngineer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1) Door Arm rests. The platinum truck has the same rubber ones as the Raptor. I've the the door panels off many times and I think ones would have to do some significant mods to the arm rests themselves to wrap them in leather. I may but I haven't thought about it in 9 months or so.

2) I replaced the part above the gauges with one from a Platinum edition and it's wrapped in vinyl not leather. One could buy the platinum one and have it wrapped in leather but...

3) I have the console lid from the platinum and it's the nicest and softest on the Ford arm rests. One the best mods I've done.

In hind sight I wish I hadn't spent the money for the Platinum Edition gauge cover.

OP
OP
B

BogeyBoy82

Reaction score
I've been in my friend's platinum. He's got leather on the doors.

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------

5A_800.jpg

FITZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The center dash piece above the gauges should be BL3Z-15045F20-BC which is black with black stitch. And like others have said its supposedly leather looking vinyl. I haven't seen it in person but have been thinking of upgrading this piece also if I find a deal on one.

JJ f150harley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have all leather on my 2011 Harley Davidson. Do you want me to give you the vin to look up the part #s?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 PM ----------

This is the whole back of the passenger door pannel
veryra7a.jpg
this is up close at the round white things that look like they hold the leather in. Doesn't look like they are coming apart
degujame.jpg
this is the part number on the back of the door panel
ymagy5aj.jpg
this is the sticker that is on the actual arm rest part its self. This may be individual but idk how its gonna come off

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

a9ydupy7.jpg

This is the sticker off the arm rest.

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Before you get the center console, consider some of my work.

6eba9azu.jpg
8ahute4y.jpg
bavubata.jpg

I make them padded with 1/2" thick foam. The ones on the platinum f-150's come with maybe 1/8" or 1/4". Trust me, the ones I make are way more comfortable and suit the raptor way better.

Check out my thread "raptor custom embroidery full catalog"

All you have to do is send your lid to me, its $100. That's leather, padding, install, and embroidery.

I'm working with my leather supplier right now on dash boards, door panels, visors, and steering wheels!

These should be available very soon.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
B

BogeyBoy82

Reaction score
RaptorEmbroidery - I'd like to be your guinnea pig on doing a center console lid that has a built in tray on top that could hold a large smartphone with a Qi enabled inductive charger flushed in the top. If you're interested in doing some R&D and using my knowledge of the Qi system and my funds to make it happen hit me up

---------- Post added at 09:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 AM ----------

I need to pop my door panel off to see if the arm rest is a separate piece. According to those pics it is and according to common sense it would have to be b/c to wrap it in leather it would have to be removable.

If you need a vin for a Platinum to look up the parts just go on ebay is what I always do and look for one for sale that advertises entire VIN

BAJASVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You can't buy the leather arm rests. I have entire door panels from a Harley Davidson and I've searched the part numbers in Ford Catalog Advantage (dealership parts application). When you look them up it says they're not available. If you want leather arm rests, you have to buy the entire door panels. The arm rests and the colored applique panels are plastic welded to the door panel.

In the attached photo, the white plastic is the arm rest - notice how the plastic pins (circled in red) that protrude through the black door panel are melted down? The arm rests are leather wrapped, then installed and melted into place on the door panel. You can see above the white plastic they've used the same process to attach the colored trim applique, but it's black plastic (circled in green) instead of white.

Attachments

• doorpanel.png
    doorpanel.png
    529.2 KB · Views: 107
Last edited: