leather interior

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rjklein4470

Reaction score
Has anybody had their interior re-done. I don't know how much longer I can take the ****** leather looking vinyl. I miss the leather in my last car.

Icecobra

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There is a company that makes incredible looking leather covers that go on these seats. You will have to remove the leather thats on there to get it to fit. I saw them at SEMA trying to find there brochure... Amazing colors or just simple black or two tone....

---------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

Found it Katzkin leather interior fit well look great.... IMHO....

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think the seats are great. I have treated my leather with conditioner about every month for the last 3 years and it has a nice dark luster to it that looks almost like new :)

cayenne

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is a company that makes incredible looking leather covers that go on these seats. You will have to remove the leather thats on there to get it to fit. I saw them at SEMA trying to find there brochure... Amazing colors or just simple black or two tone....

---------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

Found it Katzkin leather interior fit well look great.... IMHO....

Katzkin is awesome, I've used them before, but last time I checked they weren't offering Raptor seat covers, just the standard F150 seats. Are they offering them now?

cayenne

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Reading several similar topics on here would lead you to believe they are not the same... I was under the impression that the side bolsters are shaped differently?

I have no proof because I haven't been able to do side by side comparisons, but if they are the same that is goodnews.

linexsa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if katskins makes some, they will accomodate the heated/cooled, and side curtain airbags. they are good about keeping features