iOttie Phone Mount

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Probably the best phone mount I've put in a ride.
Amazon.com: iOttie Easy One Touch 2 Car Mount Holder for iPhone 6 (4.7)/ Plus (5.5)/ 5s/ 5c/, Samsung Galaxy S6/S6 Edge/ S5/S4/ S3/ Note 4/3, Google Nexus 5/4, LG G3-Retail Pack: Cell Phones & Accessories

I mounted it vertically right next to the offroad button. While the truck is in drive I can just reach out my index finger and perfectly touch the screen. We'll see if it a) sticks on the dirt roads I drive at work and b) doesn't get in the way on longer drives. Easy to clamp the phone down and easy to release, all one handed. I got the qi version just for future phones but the wife's nexus 6 charges pretty well so far.

OP
OP
addhyperactive
Reaction score
After an 8 hour drive to work and 15 miles worth of sh***y rig roads I can say definitively that this is the most bombproof mount I've ever had. So as far as it not going anywhere it's perfect. I will have to move it because when driving long distances it gets in the way of my leg, sometimes I'll hike it up in the seat. I'll post up some pictures tomorrow as I'm sure it will make more sense. Right now I'm thinking down and to the right of the steering column before the curve. We'll see.
a90e3b85fe9cf4a24eb9f405ff9bac95.jpg

Last edited:

btkeenan

Reaction score
The new iOttie Easy Touch 3 is even better than version 2. The button is bigger and doesn't require your phone to be flush with the back plate to close. Also the phone doesn't jutter around as much with the bumps on the road.

SVTLOPEZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hate that I would have to look down... Where else do you recommend mounting it?

Houston Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hate that I would have to look down... Where else do you recommend mounting it?

I have the pro clip mount for iPhone 6 with case. Don't know what phone you have, but I just removed my pro clip mount since I'm putting another set of aux switches in the cubby hole. If you're interested I'll make you a hell of a deal on it.

D

Deleted member 12951

I have the pro clip mount for iPhone 6 with case. Don't know what phone you have, but I just removed my pro clip mount since I'm putting another set of aux switches in the cubby hole. If you're interested I'll make you a hell of a deal on it.

Yeah, I threw mine into the pay it forward thread.

Houston Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I threw mine into the pay it forward thread.

Yea, I got no space for it now with both cubby holes gone, and since he's in my area I was gonna give it to him for a beer. But it'll only work with certain phones.

D

Deleted member 12951

Yea, I got no space for it now with both cubby holes gone, and since he's in my area I was gonna give it to him for a beer. But it'll only work with certain phones.

I used it to hold my ICOM mic and it seemed like a great idea at the time until I went off-road....