Interior Trim??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FvilleRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone has changed out the interior trim in their Raptor? I have seared for it and have come up with nothing. I don't like the gray trim that comes with the Raptor. What I am thinking about doing is swapping out the dash trim (around the NAV, and the shifter) and the door trim with the woodgrain trim from the Platinum. However, I read somewhere that the door trim does not come off and is part of the door panel, so this would mean that I would need entire new door panels (which would just be a waste of money). I also can't find the part numbers for the trim anywhere.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Michael

Macman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Have you considered painting or wrapping you current ones? Would be a lot cheaper and wrapping is reversible as well.

Steve-O

FRF Addict
Reaction score
theres also hydrodipping. you can get a lot more patterns that way instead of painting it and you can even find DIY kits online. i pulled the whole dash out of my previous truck (05 F150) to paint it and it was a MAJOR b***h. and if your looking for new parts, check fordparts.com and enter your VIN. it has parts diagrams for every little piece on your truck.

OP
OP
F

FvilleRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do plan on wrapping the gray trim that is all over the interior. But I wanted the main pieces (door trim, consul, and dash) to be different than the rest. I was thinking the wood grain for those and piano black for the rest. I think that would be classy.

Does anyone know if the pieces on the doors are removable or are they part of the door panel itself?

Steve-O

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks like theres only a couple pieces that comes off. does that answer your question?

Attachments

• door panel.jpg
    door panel.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 123
OP
OP
F

FvilleRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep. That answers the question. Thanks. Looks like I will need an entire new door panel. Wonder how much those are. Haha

Backinblack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep. That answers the question. Thanks. Looks like I will need an entire new door panel. Wonder how much those are. Haha

I took off the faux carbon fibre panels around door handles front an rear and wrapped them in 3m matte carbon fibre wrap. They do come off, just use a nylon shim type bar.