Interior Tie Downs in the Cab of a 2011 SCrew

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kahuna

THE MORE YOU PLAY WITH IT, THE BIGGER IT GETS
Reaction score
US Cargo Control

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

JtoU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
More info on the one mounted to the front. I got the mopar d-rings and used an existing bolt but it moves with the seat. Like your idea better.
There is two holes on both sides of seat frame where i mounted aluminum bar with track.

This looks awesome. Any better pics on how the front is mounted? Is the rear bolted through the floor?

Rear one is bolted thru to the storage box.

Attachments

• IMG_2859.jpg
    IMG_2859.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_2860.jpg
    IMG_2860.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 144

Kahuna

THE MORE YOU PLAY WITH IT, THE BIGGER IT GETS
Reaction score
OK, so I mounted the rail directly to those two holes in the seat mounts. I put the rail underneath so it doesn't interfere with the seat moving back. Had to trim the inside of the plastic trim but no-one would ever notice.

20161002_175116.jpg

In the driving position the seat is a little too far back so if I strap anything tall there will be tension on the seat back. Switched off fat bastard mode (Easy entry) so it doesn't push back on the straps.

The mount is solid as a rock though. Thanks for the idea @JtoU!

Last edited:
Reaction score
I see you said you need help tracking one down, but do you already have the piece but not in carbon?

If so, just have it wrapped.

jsouth5

Reaction score
I realize this is an old thread, even your most recent post, but I'm wondering what length of track you used and if it just fit or you had to cut it to fit. Also, no way to use the rear seat mounts for the track back there? It looks like you drilled new holes to mount the rear tracks, right? I appreciate the info from everyone here.

jondle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I realize this is an old thread, even your most recent post, but I'm wondering what length of track you used and if it just fit or you had to cut it to fit. Also, no way to use the rear seat mounts for the track back there? It looks like you drilled new holes to mount the rear tracks, right? I appreciate the info from everyone here.
I just cut them to fit. I can go measure them, but I don't really think it will help. I think I bought a 5' bar and a 3' bar and just cut them.

I will say, now that I've used them a few times, they are still great. Completely out of the way when not in use and extremely helpful when strapping things down off road. However, I don't really use the rings on the ones mounted to the seats; I end up just wrapping a ratchet strap around it or hooking straight to the bar. So in that regard, any flat metal bar would have worked.

A small issue I ran into was with the passenger seat back 100%, I get a warning on the dash about an obstruction. Moving the seat for an inch or so fixes it. No big deal at all, but freaked me out a bit the first time I saw it.

jsouth5

Reaction score
I just cut them to fit. I can go measure them, but I don't really think it will help. I think I bought a 5' bar and a 3' bar and just cut them.

I will say, now that I've used them a few times, they are still great. Completely out of the way when not in use and extremely helpful when strapping things down off road. However, I don't really use the rings on the ones mounted to the seats; I end up just wrapping a ratchet strap around it or hooking straight to the bar. So in that regard, any flat metal bar would have worked.

A small issue I ran into was with the passenger seat back 100%, I get a warning on the dash about an obstruction. Moving the seat for an inch or so fixes it. No big deal at all, but freaked me out a bit the first time I saw it.

That's great...thanks for the update! No need to measure, I was just curious and am traveling so I couldn't run out and measure mine.