Interior Lights-Dial to Dim?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trafficman337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Going out on a limb not to look like a complete idiot, but in my 2010, I had a dial located directly under the light switch that I could manually dim the interior lights. On my 2013, I have looked on how to do this for the last two days, everytime I get into the truck. I can't seem to find it. Can someone out there in Raptor Land solve this mystery? Can you manually put the interior lights on and then dim them?

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It isn't a dial on these it is still right under the light switch. It is a paddle type switch. Push it and it goes brighter/dimmer incrementally. I expected a dial on mine too.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I can't remember exactly how it works but the button is two stage. Barely hold it down and it changed the dash lights. Push hard and you'll get the dome light. Or something like that.

Towerhog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not a very efficient switch if I do say so. Id prefer the dial with a separate switch for the dome/bed light.