Interior Light Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor_man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm mostly looking for cup holder lights. What is the most common light kit out there? Whats installation like? I'm just trying to get some options together before I buy.

SHAI HULUD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Look at The Double AA.com. They are a supporting vender and near the bottom to the right------------------>

Harblar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What he said. If you want a more oem look, with light ring in the cup holders, be prepared to do a lot of research and potentially buying expensive parts for just a piece of what's bolted on to them.

To get the light ring and matching cup holder sections requires the purchase of the entire console lid. Great if you need the lid. Spendy as hell if you just plan on swapping cup holders. I, myself, was able to find the console lid out of a platinum f-150 with a black trimmed interior. My lid had a rub mark on the passenger side so I replaced it with the platinum lid, which I think looks pretty good. (I also painted the up fitter switches to match)

Good luck!

LS3 CJ7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What he said. If you want a more oem look, with light ring in the cup holders, be prepared to do a lot of research and potentially buying expensive parts for just a piece of what's bolted on to them.

To get the light ring and matching cup holder sections requires the purchase of the entire console lid. Great if you need the lid. Spendy as hell if you just plan on swapping cup holders. I, myself, was able to find the console lid out of a platinum f-150 with a black trimmed interior. My lid had a rub mark on the passenger side so I replaced it with the platinum lid, which I think looks pretty good. (I also painted the up fitter switches to match)

Good luck!

Can we see a pic of what you did. How hard is this project? I just picked up my '14 last night after trading my '12 HD 150 and the illumination is the first thing I noticed
Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk