Interior Device Mounting Solutions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just stumbled on this. Its expensive stuff, but I really like some of the options for mounting my iPhone, for example.

Check it out: http://www.proclipusa.com/

I like this alot...
854308-4.JPG

NoCaDiver

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Truthfully BigJ I have never been a fan of phone mounts. With the bluetooth capabilities and all the cubby areas offered in the Raptor. I simply place my iPhone on the mat above the stereo. Of course if I had an accident it would go flying around the cab or out the window. The mount would be a good idea if you were offroad quite a bit.

Nacho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Its a good idea. I usually end up placing my phone in a cup holder. I see this being useful if you're streaming audio to the unit and use the phone to navigate it (ie. Pandora)

OP
OP
BigJ

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah that's what's I'm thinking too, Nacho. I often use my iPhone as a turn-by-turn gps navigation unit. This mount would really enable that sort of functionality.

But I also hear what you're saying NC. I guess my concern is in how securly the mount holds stuff. I wonder if it's jittery and noisey...

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would like a place to securely put my iPhone. I typically put it in a cupholder but when I go offroad I put it in the tray in the center console to protect it (and I don't need it).

I like this one...

41680-buy_cell_phone_holder.jpg

TehKing

I'll stuff you all in the crust!
Reaction score
I've looked at Proclip before, but I've been hesitant on plunking down the dollars.

I absolutely can not stand mounts that are sensitive to vibration and I don't want to waste my money on one that is.

:cool:

OP
OP
BigJ

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm with ya King. Can't stand it.

Doesn't look like Dan's little buddyfriend won't have that problem. :)

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
I would like a place to securely put my iPhone. I typically put it in a cupholder but when I go offroad I put it in the tray in the center console to protect it (and I don't need it).

I like this one...

41680-buy_cell_phone_holder.jpg

Thats where my lil ducky went