Interior color suggestions?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shinocu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, so my sunroof went bad and im repairing it myself so i decided why not just tear everything out and make it look the way i want. So i want to paint all the interior trim and get rid of that crappy silver. I was thinking of just going all black on the silver trim and maybe a matte grey on the nav bezel and by the shifter. wanted to get some opinions on what others think would look nice. I dont want to go with any bright colors.

OP
OP
Shinocu

Shinocu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The color i went with is candy brandy over black, will have pictures once the whole interior is back together

OP
OP
Shinocu

Shinocu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All done, can not seem to keep the pollen off it.

Attachments

• thumbnail (1).jpg
    thumbnail (1).jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 71
  • thumbnail (2).jpg
    thumbnail (2).jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 59
  • thumbnail (3).jpg
    thumbnail (3).jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 62

1BAD454SS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's not my cup of tea , but i don't think it looks bad. i just did mine also with Plastidip luxury black . Painted all the silver panels and center console trim. i found the black center bezel on ebay out of a platinum. Going to do the door handle trims and speaker grilles next flat black . 2nd time my sunroof broke under warranty when i got home , i disconnected the connector for the switches. I will Never use it again.

Attachments

• GPS.jpg
    GPS.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 55
Last edited: