Instrument Cluster Top Bezel Cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gary E

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone have the part number for the black leather (fake leather) top bezel cover above the instrument cluster that has the light colored stitching? I've got the part number for the cover with black stitching, but want the light colored (grey) stitching so I can dye the stitching blue to match the blue interior.

SupercrossBMX

Reaction score
I was looking for it as well, I haven’t been able to find it, so I took my truck to a local custom upholster and he is going to do the full dash with the nice seams and lips, for $315, adding padding and doing the center console. He said he needs it for a few days so just scheduling time to do it.

Mick VT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was looking for it as well, I haven’t been able to find it, so I took my truck to a local custom upholster and he is going to do the full dash with the nice seams and lips, for $315, adding padding and doing the center console. He said he needs it for a few days so just scheduling time to do it.
Sounds like a steal, especially if it involves removing the dash top!

SupercrossBMX

Reaction score
Agreed! He did the center console Friday and it looks great! I have to leave the truck with him for 2 days to do the dash, and it’s my daily driver so....