I installed the Ford "under rear seat" storage box

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HoustonRider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
this is on a 2011 Crew, btw...

ok, saw the Du Ha (or whatever), didn't think I needed to spend $170 on a storage box, so fleabay showed me the Ford version of this box. I found it for like $90 shipped

Ford PN - 9L3Z78115A00CA

So basically, you pull the three little hole plugs along the carpet under the rear seat, line of the holes on the new storage box and tighten the bolts. If you don't pull out the 30lb jack "box" you are wasting your time. unscrew the two hold down nuts and pull that bitch out.

Its not a HUGE box, but it fits next to the factory Sub, still room to kick your heels back a bit under the seat.

In these pics, I have my 25ft 37,000lb kinetic rope, a few tie-downs for now.... it has room for a few more things.

03b50005.jpg

7993a9b1.jpg

3b0aa5db.jpg

OP
OP
HoustonRider

HoustonRider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
its the same pic all over Al Gores Internet.... I have the only "non-Ford" picture of this part... lol

bfr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hadn't pulled the trigger on the Du-Ha one as the fit to the underside of the seats seemed weird. Thanks for the pics...that seems to be a better solution.