husky xact contour supercab rear

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
FreightTerrain

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
if anybody is considering ordering this, id wait.
this is what i got

and it isnt the product pictured on amazon or on huskys website. wtf. ill contact husky and see what the hell. i better be getting a free mat.
X-act Contour

OP
OP
FreightTerrain

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score

NorhternILRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
they posted the wrong pic on their website. if you click on it the pic is now what i received X-act Contour and not what was shown before on their site and on amazon Amazon.com: Husky Liners 53441 X-act Contour Series Black 2nd Seat Floor Liner (Full Coverage): Automotive which i guess is a pic of their weatherbeater. not sure why they dont offer that design in xact. anyways, they told me theyd make me on in that shape outa xact material, so we'll see

Did Husky ever come through for you? I am curious as I would like to pick up a set for my SCAB.

I had been a loyal customer of Weathertech for years until recently. I had a set of the Husky X-Act mats in my 2015 Tundra TRD Pro due to the fact that the most of the reviews for the Weathertech mats said the passenger side slipped around too much. I must say that the Husky mats were probably the best mats I ever had in any vehicle. They were more flexible, they countered perfectly to the floor of the Tundra and most importantly stayed put on the passenger side.

OP
OP
FreightTerrain

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Did Husky ever come through for you? I am curious as I would like to pick up a set for my SCAB.

I had been a loyal customer of Weathertech for years until recently. I had a set of the Husky X-Act mats in my 2015 Tundra TRD Pro due to the fact that the most of the reviews for the Weathertech mats said the passenger side slipped around too much. I must say that the Husky mats were probably the best mats I ever had in any vehicle. They were more flexible, they countered perfectly to the floor of the Tundra and most importantly stayed put on the passenger side.

do me a favor and contact them to see what product you will actually get when ya order it. i was told initially that they would send me the correct one and ive yet to receive it. ive emailed them several times and i keep getting excuses, something about the mats not being currently produced in that configuration, even though it now shows that design on their website. i like the mat, the material is excellent, its just not what i ordered. im really disappointed in their customer service.