Husky X-Act Contour Floor Liners Installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I know most folks prefer the Weather Tech Digital mats but I wanted to try the Husky X-Act Contour Floor Liners. This is a new product from Husky. The big difference between the Husky X-Act Contour Floor Liners and other floor mats is that the X-Act Contour Floor Liners are made from a rubberize material where the Weather Tech Digital mats are made from hard plastic. They are thick with small spikes that grab the carpet. They will def not slide. And the most important characteristic is that they are very flexible, even more flexible then Ford's rubber mats. I will def buy them again. I purchased them from Morrie for a great price with free shipping. Morrie commented that he has the Weather Tech Digital mats and they slide on him when he gets in and out of his f-150. Anyhow I purchased the fronts only, part #53311. They do have rears but Ford's rear rubber mats are decent.

Husky's Literature:
" The newest addition to Husky Liners® lineup is the X-act Contour™ floor liners. Made from a rubberized material that conforms perfectly to your vehicle’s carpeted or vinyl floorboards. The X-act Contour™ floor liners offer a rich texture and soft, flexible feel while offering the superior functionality and protection of our Classic Style™ and WeatherBeater™ floor liners. The Patented Form-Fit Edge™ and raised ribs are designed to help keep damaging spills off your doorsill and carpet, allows for easier entry and exit and keeps your shoes up and out of the mess. The Husky Liners® lifetime warranty against cracking and breaking make these the best, premier floor liners you can buy for your vehicle."

husky1.jpg

husky2.jpg

husky3.jpg

husky4.jpg

husky5.jpg

As a comparison on coverage, these are the Weather Tech Digital Fit mats for a Raptor:

IMG_6933.jpg

IMG_6930.jpg

IMG_6929.jpg

Last edited:

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for posting. :happy107:

I think they look really nice. I like the spot on the drivers side where the gas pedal is located.

Having options is always a good thing. How is the pricing versus Weathertech?

OP
OP
Raptor911

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I bought a few items from Morrie so I think he hooked me up. I paid $69 with free shipping.

Thanks for posting. :happy107:

I think they look really nice. I like the spot on the drivers side where the gas pedal is located.

Having options is always a good thing. How is the pricing versus Weathertech?

Captain Awesome

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i have the same ones and love them they fit perfect too. there way better than the hard plastic ones. i would recommend them to anybody looking for new full coverage mats.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just wanted to add for those reading who aren't aware, Morrie is the man at BakFactoryOutlet, one of our Supporting Vendors. He takes good care of FRF'ers.

TedB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mats look great, about time husky woke up and gave some competion to weathertechs. Wish these came out a little earlier :( I do like them bettet then my weathertechs.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTRaptor20