headrest dvd players

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdowens1

Ford Senior Master Technician
Reaction score
I see people are doing all sorts of interior work. Just curious if anyone has thought about sticking in the headrest dvd players for has out for the raptor?

iceman302

Full Throttle OG
Reaction score
I just bought the NAV-TV interface that unlocks the front DVD screen so you can watch movies while driving. It also has 2 aux inputs that allow you to hook up a rear DVD player or gaming system. I'm planning to go with a PS3 and two headrest monitors.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just bought the NAV-TV interface that unlocks the front DVD screen so you can watch movies while driving. It also has 2 aux inputs that allow you to hook up a rear DVD player or gaming system. I'm planning to go with a PS3 and two headrest monitors.

Your kiddos will love that!! Hell, Papa might even start spending some time in the backseat!

iceman302

Full Throttle OG
Reaction score
Your kiddos will love that!! Hell, Papa might even start spending some time in the backseat!

Damn ps3 in a raptor would be sweet!

I'm going to give it a shot. I'll have to use a standard L/R audio and video cable but I think I can make it work. It won't be HD but it should work well for the smaller screens and still play movies.

Banned
Reaction score
Oh standard def would be fine on small screens. Not like you're gonna have a 42" tv in there haha.

Banned
Reaction score
How big would they actually be? 7" screens? Never actually been in front of em, only seen em in pics or on pimp my ride.