Front Carpet Floor Mats?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Adam51McD

Reaction score
Anyone have carpet floor mats in the front? I like the stock rubber ones to keep things clean. But as my daily driver I think I might prefer carpet for back and forth to work.

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Carpet in an off road truck of this caliber is silly. I wish we had an option for rubber floors. Weather tech is everyones go to for floor mats.

D

Deleted member 12951

Anyone have carpet floor mats in the front? I like the stock rubber ones to keep things clean. But as my daily driver I think I might prefer carpet for back and forth to work.

Lloyd Mats are hands down the best carpet mats out there. Lots of choices and you can customize it with your own letters or logos. The quality is amazing. I personally wouldn't put these in my Raptor but understand not everyone likes rubber mats. I did put Lloyd's in my GT500 and couldn't be happier.

Custom Fit Car Truck & SUV Floor Mats All Weather and Custom Mats

OP
OP
Adam51McD

Adam51McD

Reaction score
Carpet in an off road truck of this caliber is silly. I wish we had an option for rubber floors. Weather tech is everyones go to for floor mats.

You're right, went out hunting this weekend and am glad I'm not cleaning blood and mud out of a carpet floor mat right now....

TwoBlackJeeps

Reaction score
I had the dealer order stock, black F-150 floor mats. In the late fall, I put the rubber mats back in for winter.

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
I came by some carpeted black Ford F-150 mats on eBay... super cheap. I use them when we road-trip with no off-roading planned. They are softer on the heels when we go on long drives.

justcozz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have both the factory carpet ones and weather techs. I only put the carpet mats in if I was driving people around in town and wanted my truck to look "nicer". That's not really possible now with a roof rack, headers and lights everywhere. Better to have a second car with carpet mats.