Ford Raptor Rear Seat Release

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CrownOffroad

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking for an easier way to lower your rear seat? Maybe you tried the zip tie, paracord or some other home remedy? Finally, a simple and robust solution to accessing the area behind the rear seat backs in your 2009+ Ford F-150 Supercrew and 2015+ Ford F-150 Supercab. This complete solution provides and OEM-looking nylon pull strap that can be used to release the rear seat latch and fold down the rear seat. The bracket firmly holds the latch pull in place and also guides the strap towards the top of the seat for easy reaching.

BuiltRight Industries Ford F-Series Release Kit

Pricing starting at $33 with options for colored pull handles

Link to Order ------->>>>> REAR SEAT RELEASE

Features:
  • Laser cut and CNC formed for perfect fit
  • Bracket black zinc coated for corrosion resistance
  • Latch pull red anodized for a durable finish
  • Nylon strap hand sewn to latch pull

Kit Includes:
  • All components needed to outfit one latch
  • Steel retainer bracket
  • Pull strap and aluminum latch pull attachment
  • Installation instructions

Link to Order ------->>>>> REAR SEAT RELEASE

Made in USA. Lifetime Warranty. Patent Pending

2009 - 2014 F-150/Raptor Supercrew: These models can utilize two latch release kits (one each side of the 60/40 rear seat).
2015 - 2018 F-150/Raptor Supercab and Supercrew: These models store OEM tool kit behind the passenger side seat and use one latch release kit for the driver's side.

FyoHjoL.jpg

IEDiwSr.jpg

cBoLqIH.jpg

bzQWOrW.jpg

ifqFeLP.jpg

dSuCdGW.jpg

1yzAoOx.jpg

rcseorgia

Reaction score
Ridiculous shipping charges

Well engineered. Well priced. Great value until I got to the shipping charges. What a ripoff.

Sunder

Reaction score
Ridiculous shipping charges

Well engineered. Well priced. Great value until I got to the shipping charges. What a ripoff.

Search on Amazon for this.
Multiple vendors have the exact same thing but for much cheaper and free shipping!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Search on Amazon for this.
Multiple vendors have the exact same thing but for much cheaper and free shipping!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These are made in USA and I believe are the original design. If you want to buy a cheap, Chinese knockoff to save $10, then go for it but that’s not really being a good American!

I also got free shipping direct through BuildRight but Amazon has them for the same $29 with free prime shipping.