In floor cooler?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kboss87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My buddy bought a Dodge 2500 and these cooler trays came on it. You can fill them with ice and your favorite beverages for road trips.

Wondering if we have room enough room under the floor boards to cut the hole and drop these in. Still waiting on my truck to arrive...

18s13gdqqio1cjpg.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 AM ----------

Here is a picture of it closed
DSC_2064.jpg

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
There is plenty of room. Only issue I can see is I have weather techs. But if I remember right, there is nothing under the floor on the driver or passenger side. Just the floor of the cab. You could probably find a fab shop willing to do it. I would like to have it but I don't do many road trips. Would be nice but the location isnt accessible while driving. The best place to have a cooler would be the center console

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

New Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
By far the stupidest mod out there. Way to RUIN a Raptor, that's exactly what I view as a guy wanting to make a quick buck off of an ignorant owner.

Coolers if you don't clean them out or otherwise just store sealed beverages start to smell in general.

Damn, for the morning reading this thread really pissed me off. Its like people who want to Cheap out initially and then later come to complain and whine later why they don't have good shit or their cheap shit keeps breaking.

Buy a ******* YETI people - problem solved.

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Good idea in a dodge just don't do it in a raptor. Get a yeti or pelican cooler or even one of these....

6e2asaga.jpg

It looks bigger than the dodge one. It's easily accessible, easy to clean, and it might actually fit something unlike the dodge one in your pic.

One Black SVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
kboss87:::: although I really do understand "different strokes for different folks" ..... I respectfully agree with everyone else on this ..... do you really pack so much stuff in your vehicle that it isn't possible to have a small cooler either inside the cab or in the cargo area? and the location appears to be pretty inconvenient .... I dunno... not gonna bash anyone for wanting to do it :::::NewGuy:::::: just doesn't seem to be on many ppl's "must do" mod list.... it's one of those "eye of the beholder" issues

OP
OP
kboss87

kboss87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sheeesh I just thought it was unique.. I'll go back to reading the Rules for Owning a Raptor.

Last edited: