Fire extinguishers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

I decided not to put in front of the seats, I was worried with my fat belly, I might not be able to bend over that far in an emergency situation. Here is the only picture I could find as I don't have my truck to take a more recent picture right now. I did put a metal plate behind it on the other side of the console to provide support.

Attachments

• IMG_5188.jpg
    IMG_5188.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 150
Last edited by a moderator:

PropDr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I decided not to put in front of the seats, I was worried with my fat belly, I might not be able to bend over that far in an emergency situation. Here is the only picture I could find as I don't have my truck to take a more recent picture right now. I did put a metal plate behind it on the other side of the console to provide support.
Now that made my evening... Thanks!

Except for the mouthful of red wine I had to clean up ...

Last edited:

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score

I'm glad you added the part about additional support behind the console, the plastic alone isn't enough to keep that fe ripping apart the console.

What's with those straps?

I like The mount Jimbo used and plan on getting one soon. I do have a fe mounted in the bed, but I would like to have one in the cab as well. I think the important thing, if there were a fire in the truck, is to ****!!! My fe is to help when other drivers when they're in need. Just my $.02.