Fire extinguishers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aR4CE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Search hasn't revealed any up to date fe mounting ideas. Any cool places out there?

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Where do you want to mount it? There's seat mounts, others have made door mounts/console mounts, or chase rack mounts.

OP
OP
aR4CE

aR4CE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did see that one, thanks!

I'm going to be running everything from the MFT/LGE mount.. I'm hoping to mount the FE to seat bolts or something.... but google isn't much help.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Thanks- That's what I was looking for. I'm going to measure and see if it will fit behind the driver's seat

I had mine in front of the driver's seat. You could angle it closer to the floor or closer to the seat. Never got in the way of my legs either.

punchinpaper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had mine in front of the driver's seat. You could angle it closer to the floor or closer to the seat. Never got in the way of my legs either.

I could just see a morning coffee filled adrenaline commute and a twitchy foot leading to never being able to get my truck interior clean again.

D

Deleted member 12951

If you are wanting to put it behind you, then mount it behind on the center console, that way either the driver or passenger can reach it. If you search, you will find quite a bit of locations inside the cab where folks have put them. I'll try and find mine and post it up.