Fire Extinguisher

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
What is it secured to and how is it for seating? Doesn't interfere with your legs at all? If it's functional, probably the best spot I've seen. Won't be able to get to anything else quicker than that.

J DAMAGE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A buddy of mine has these in his boat, there a very cool set-up, the extinguisher is put in there straps and bracket, that fits in there mount, and its pined on one side, pull the pin/tag , and it comes out of it braket, don't know if PropDr used there universal bracket also, all the times i was on his boat and played with the brackets not once did I think of using them in my truck, lmao, GREAT JOB-( PropDr)
Anyway here's the links:

Extreme Duty Quick Release Brackets | H3R Performance

Universal Fire Extinguisher Seat Mounts | H3R Performance

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 12951

My gut would be in the way, can't even bend over to touch toes without tipping over.

OP
OP
PropDr

PropDr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My gut would be in the way, can't even bend over to touch toes without tipping over.
LOL!

---------- Post added at 11:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 PM ----------

They are secured to the front frames of the seat cushions with four screws.
I can get in and out without touching the extinguishers (driver and passenger site)
The only way to make contact with the extinguisher while driving is to engage course control and curl in your leg.
The extinguisher will not make contact anywhere with the seat in any extreme position.
I'm 6' 1/2"

Note: I did not use the universal seat mount, just the quick release mount.

Last edited: