Factory Ambient Lighting Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptordude

Reaction score
Just got my console ,cup holder,glow ring from Speed. Took only 36 hrs to my door step. And kept me informed alll the way. Thanks man. Question though. Raptor not here yet. My dealer has the kit from ford and going to install it. Will the wires to the LEDs that you drill in for the cup holders plug in? Or do you splice into the glow ring and switch? Just given my dealer a heads up on change of plans. Thanks again!

OP
OP
S

speed45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got my console ,cup holder,glow ring from Speed. Took only 36 hrs to my door step. And kept me informed alll the way. Thanks man. Question though. Raptor not here yet. My dealer has the kit from ford and going to install it. Will the wires to the LEDs that you drill in for the cup holders plug in? Or do you splice into the glow ring and switch? Just given my dealer a heads up on change of plans. Thanks again!

Must be spliced.

saleen970

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had the factory lighting done a couple weeks ago..not at all impressed. Looks very cheap and should have had a dimmer. I expected the cup holder rings like Speed is offering. Not worth the money in my opinion.

neveo

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Had the factory lighting done a couple weeks ago..not at all impressed. Looks very cheap and should have had a dimmer. I expected the cup holder rings like Speed is offering. Not worth the money in my opinion.
plus 1 , it aint worth if for the 3 lights you get

RCA

Reaction score
Ambient Lighting purchase request information

Hi Speed45,

I am interested in the ambient lighting package you are offering. How do I go about ordering from. Just join the forum today and need your guidance. Want to purchase right away. Do you need my interior trim colors so that the rear console you supply will match or do all rear consoles come the same color?

RCA

RCA

Reaction score
Thanks SaintsFan, Price no problem. Do you know of anyone else making these kits if Speed45 has cease doing so.

DubbsFaris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think I got one of his last kits, but my guess would be he will do it from time to time as time permits.

That said, Im happy with how mine came out....perfect working order, same as my GT500 factory ambient lighting.