Door seal Mod / Improvement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pretty thoughtful. Might be worth trying on the Raptor since the scab doors rattle pretty good over bumps.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
i usually buy the yellow surgical tube to tie off when I shoot ****** but maybe i will buy the black and use the extra for my doors.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hmmm.... I just watched this video for the 1st time. Seems like a really good idea. Has anyone tried this yet on the Raptor?

Lead Foot

Reaction score
Damn!!! Not to be an Ass,But i'm really starting to question buying a raptor :~(

The dash rattles,the doors rattle,the rearend binds,The trans, ****!!! all this for $45,000 +

Somebody help me here!

The damn truck looks beotchin ,but there seems to be More and more ********* wrong with it!!!

It's pissing me off BIG TIME cause i really like the design of the truck....

but it's starting to look like i would be buying a damn head ache.........

I want to go to the damn factory and kick some Ass!!!!

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Damn!!! Not to be an Ass,But i'm really starting to question buying a raptor :~(

The dash rattles,the doors rattle,the rearend binds,The trans, ****!!! all this for $45,000 +

Somebody help me here!

The damn truck looks beotchin ,but there seems to be More and more ********* wrong with it!!!

It's pissing me off BIG TIME cause i really like the design of the truck....

but it's starting to look like i would be buying a damn head ache.........

I want to go to the damn factory and kick some Ass!!!!

if you spend time around any forum you will hear about the good AND bad. none of us are really complaining....just discussing :)