Detailed gauge settings

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slvr35th

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there a way to add more functions or more gauges to the screen? I would like more than just the trans temp to show up.

Thanks again nick

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Unfortunately, that's all that there is. There is another screen that pops up if you have a trailer connected, but that's the extent.

If you have NAV, you can hold 1 and 6 down together and bring up some extra added functionality through that. Nothing like that Mach's where you can hold down the odometer reset thing and get cool shit to happen.

OP
OP
S

slvr35th

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well that sucks lol but yeah I tried figuring out some of the numbers on the Mach stuff lol but I bought the dual areoforce gauges. Those things are bad ass!

Donk74

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wiuld

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 PM ----------

Try that again.

Would my assumption that all the data is available in the computer and its just that the display is not programmed to show it? Or am I missing something?

Depending on the scanner I've been able to view a lot of engine data via the OBD2 port. Might one of the tuner companies be able to increase the capabilities of the display. Just thinking out loud.

OP
OP
S

slvr35th

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's what the areoforce gauge does is it reads all the parameters from the obd2 port and displays 4 of them at a time. You can also add sensors and suck to them. I have them in the Mach, I read iat, fp, a/f and engine coolant. But be cool like ya said to have this ability to display these on the screen.

Steve-O

FRF Addict
Reaction score
try holding down the "OK" button on the steering wheel when you start it. that brings up a lot of stuff. i think that may be what your looking for

RedTailHawk

Full Access Member
Reaction score