Custom Raptor ID Plate

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jbrown1238

Reaction score
A few weeks ago a forum member contacted me about designing and producing a collector VIN Tag for Raptor owners. This member had seen a similar item that I had done for the Mach 1 owners on another site (see photos below). I wanted to see if there might be enough interest here to move forward with a Raptor specific VIN Tag. The size, color, layout, and engraved information can be designed or based on suggestions from forum members here. Please reply with thoughts or ideas on weather this would be something of interest.

DSC00asd1.jpg

DSC00asd2.jpg

DSC00asd3.jpg

DSC00874.jpg

DSC00872.jpg

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks great and thats a cool idea. I for one would be interested. It all comes down to price. What did you have in mind?? Hopefully under $20. :peace:

Would you also be kind enough to include a ruler or pen in the pic, so we can get a better idea of the size of the plate.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey bro, that was me. :)

I had the post in the members only section to guage interest before unveiling it to the masses on the site.

WELCOME to FRF!