Console Lid Custom Embroidery

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stewwalker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm looking to get a custom leather console lid. I want to get my ranch brand inlayed on the top like the king ranch interior. Any suggestions on who to order a custom cover from? I like the work Raptor Custom Embroidery does, but cant find an email for them.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
I'm looking to get a custom leather console lid. I want to get my ranch brand inlayed on the top like the king ranch interior. Any suggestions on who to order a custom cover from? I like the work Raptor Custom Embroidery does, but cant find an email for them.

Why not just send him a PM?

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 PM ----------

Also if you click on their logo on the side bar -------->
it will take you to there site, you can contact them that way as well.

Five-O Donut Hole

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Here ya go

[email protected]

I am currently waiting for my lid to be shipped back. Nothing but good things in this forum about Calder at Raptor Embroidery. Check out his build # plates and word has it, Calder has acrylic cup holders completed and is in the process of getting an LED light cupholder Package together.

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Oh fellas I'm always up. I'd have to say I haven't slept in 6 months.

Sorry about that man, there is a contact button at the bottom right of the screen if you can't find my email on the site. I'll be sure and edit my "contact us" page today.

Thanks!!

OP
OP
stewwalker

stewwalker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I placed my order Saturday. After thinking about it, I don't think having leather inlay in the armrest would be that comfortable. I got the leather dash cap cover too. How much padding did you put under the cover, 1/4, 1/2 inch? Are there any install instructions included? Its a simple install, but I always like seeing how others did it.