Concealed Handgun

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

T-FAST

Reaction score
Currently I just ride with it on my person, but I do need to come up with some thing though... Would love to do what that one gentleman did with his sig, but that wouldn't fly here in Texas... bummer...

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A thief only needs a screwdriver to access your console, so I got a Console Vault. Don't want some scumbag making off with my CCW when have to leave it in the truck

http://www.consolevault.com/ford-f150-flow-through-floor-console-2009-2011.html

4cbb22c6-02e2-c961.jpg

Last edited:

FarFromStock

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you look to the right of the page, we have a supporting vendor, Lock'er Down Security Products, who sells a nice lockable safe that goes inside the center conole. Bobby (FRF member rgnewell) is easy to deal with and he'll get you set up.

Last edited:

bonehead

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Baja Jones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
G-Code

Does anybody have any good ideas or know of a console insert for a concealed handgun that works good with the Raptor. I just order a 2013 and looking for good ideas.
G-code makes a flush mounted puck and a kydex holster that snaps in and out and locks in place.
I have one on the wall of my night stand drawer and one under my desk. The key to concealment is not how well the gun is concealed but how quick you can access it from concealment! These things are slick. They also make an adapter for a Blackhawk Serpa if you want to run a retention holster. Right & left handed.
"When ever second counts, the cops are only minutes away"
Jones

rgnewell

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Does anybody have any good ideas or know of a console insert for a concealed handgun that works good with the Raptor. I just order a 2013 and looking for good ideas.

I manufacture a console safe that fits the late 2012 Raptor, and I assume it will fit the 2013. I have sold one to go in a 2013, but am waiting on the delivery to be sure. I just sold my last three complete units to one dealer yesterday, but I have more waiting on the stainless steel hinges to come in from Houston.
Here is the link:
Console Safe Late Production 2012 Ford F150 with Full Floor Console also fits Raptor Platinum

The current price is $269 with free shipping less 10% using coupon code frf at checkout. Last month I had a sale, and I will again as soon as the hinges come in should be this week.

Several members of this forum have purchased them and I have had no complaints. FarFromStock did a comparison with the unit made by Console Vault which he had to modify to fit his late 2012.
Thanks for your consideration.
Bobby Newell

Lock'er Down®

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Am I mistaken but I thought you said your county did not issue CCW's?
Correct. But a gun in my backpack doesn't make it "concealed". It makes it "cased". It has to be unloaded at all times while in transport (on my back or in a car). If I'm in a car it also has to be locked. I use one of those cheap ass luggage locks between the pull cords on the zippers.

Its all a bad joke. For some reason, it helps the cowed public sleep better at night knowing the I have a lock on my unloaded gun. To think how many murders of helpless children have been prevented because us 'good guys' followed the law...