CG Lock seatbelt enhancement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Captain Awesome

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So got my CG Locks in the mail and installed in the truck. They look to be a well built piece installation is start forward and took 2 min. They come with 3 different length screws for clamping on the buckle. I used the shortest ones that where already installed in the clamp as you don't want the screws to stick out the bottom and possible cut into the webbing the allen key was a little bit of a pain to get in but it does fit. So install is as simple as removing the slide (the piece with the logo) and then clamping the unit on the buckle and then pushing down on the lever and sliding the slide back on. When you don't want to use the unit just remove the slide and leave off and the belt will work like normal. As for using the unit you simply do up the belt then pulling up on the belt to tighten the lap portion keeping you planted to the seat and seams like it will do a good job of that. Have not tested it yet but will let you guys know how it does. If you have any questions let me know.

8662-img-1315.jpg

8663-img-1316.jpg

8664-img-1317.jpg

8667-img-1318.jpg

8668-img-1322.jpg

8665-img-1319.jpg

8666-img-1320.jpg