Center Console Organizer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SaintsFan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the lead Saint. Just ordered one here as my bin is a mess too. :peace:

RaptorRexCullen

Full Access Member
Reaction score

FarFromStock

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had so much stuff piled inside my center console, it was getting to be a mess. So I searched everywhere and finally came upon this organizer:

Amazon.com: Hopkins Go Gear INTORG-BLA Black Console Organizer: Automotive

I got it today and it sits perfectly at the bottom of the console even if you have a Console Vault as I do. Problem solved :waytogo:

How do you like the Vault? I have one in my SuperDuty and love it. But it looks like the F150 version isn't completely enclosed on the sides.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Friggen unbeleivable!!!

You see my post from above...I ordered this from Amazon yesturday morning. Package just arrived on my doorstep...Yep..its the organizor.

Less than 24 hours from order to door with standard mail...WOW!

And to 2nd Saints recommendation...It is a real nice case. Lots of good compartments and well made. :waytogo:

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Saints or Big Blue, how does it fit in the center console? Is it nice and snug or does it have quite a bit of wiggle room?

OP
OP
SaintsFan

SaintsFan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How do you like the Vault? I have one in my SuperDuty and love it. But it looks like the F150 version isn't completely enclosed on the sides.

The Console Vault is great. It's true that due to the design of the console, it is not fully-enclosed on all sides. But it does have steel plates protecting the most vulnerable areas and is very solid. Oh, and I recommend the combo lock over the keyed lock.

---------- Post added at 10:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 AM ----------

LOL. Purple phone included?

Srsly, looks useful but I'd probably just clutter that up as well.

Haha, yes the purple cell phone is a nice touch, the only thing missing is some mace.

---------- Post added at 10:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 AM ----------

Friggen unbeleivable!!!

You see my post from above...I ordered this from Amazon yesturday morning. Package just arrived on my doorstep...Yep..its the organizor.

Less than 24 hours from order to door with standard mail...WOW!

And to 2nd Saints recommendation...It is a real nice case. Lots of good compartments and well made. :waytogo:

Blue, isn't Amazon great? I'm glad to hear you are pleased with the recommendation.

---------- Post added at 10:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 AM ----------

Saints or Big Blue, how does it fit in the center console? Is it nice and snug or does it have quite a bit of wiggle room?

Snug with very little wiggle room. As close a fit as you are going to find, that's for sure. I like things nice and tight.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This weekend I added my own cheap mod to the center console to help keep things organized.

Two self tapping screws and some shock cord. Now my binoculars and owners manual won't be hopping around when I am...

Attachments

• DSCN0127.jpg
    DSCN0127.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 142
  • DSCN0128.jpg
    DSCN0128.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 146
  • DSCN0126.jpg
    DSCN0126.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 141