Center Armrest Tray Organization

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HarleyGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For those of you that don't think there is enough organization provided by the stock armrest storage bin I found a cheap and easy alternative.

For $7 at Staples there is a desk tray organizer that fits the center arm rest perfectly. It expands to lock it in tight and offers a little bit more organization.

Here is the stock tray
SDC11079.jpg

Here is the product from Staples
SDC11080.jpg

Here is the new tray in the arm rest

SDC11081.jpg

SDC11082.jpg

You can add some non-slip material to the tray if you wish.

OP
OP
H

HarleyGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes they have open carry. There are a couple of municipalities that have restrictions on it but the state allows it (few restrictions). Where are you moving to in NC?

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks great but I like being able to reach down into the cavern below without removing the upper tray.

I bought some small containers and put them in the lower area to help break it up into sections and keep things from becoming one big pile of "stuff"

OP
OP
H

HarleyGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great but I like being able to reach down into the cavern below without removing the upper tray.

I bought some small containers and put them in the lower area to help break it up into sections and keep things from becoming one big pile of "stuff"

Every time I go looking for something in the black hole I end up taking the small tray out anyway to help find what I'm looking for so this tray is no different. Mine is the "big pile of stuff" in there

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
I like that...why do I live in CA...I just want to drive my Raptor and play with my guns :(