Carbon Fiber Doorsills?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aventador22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anybody know anyone who makes carbon fiber doorsills with the Raptor logo on them? I'm definitely interested to purchase a set.

Sy0296

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have a few resources to overlay the factory ones. might as well do it right because vinyl just cheapens the look IMO. if there's enough interest, i reach out and see how much it costs

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i have a few resources to overlay the factory ones. might as well do it right because vinyl just cheapens the look IMO. if there's enough interest, i reach out and see how much it costs

any idea of a rough estimate? it would be cool to do but at the same time i cant see spending big bucks on door sills.....what do think, would it be as much, double, or more than double the vinyl ones posted above?

OP
OP
Aventador22

Aventador22

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I''m interested in these, not those vinyl stickers on the actual body. Something to replace or cover up the plastic "FORD" on the doors.