Blackhawk Serpa QD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

willis68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been debating for over a year about where and how to mount a hand gun in my truck with extremely quick access.

I do not like the idea of keeping it in the console while driving so I decided to give this Blackhawk Quick Disconnect setup a try, A while back a company sent me a Left handed Serpa Holster for my Sig P220 by mistake, this worked out perfect for my set up
The nice thing about it is that any Blackhawk Serpa holster can be fitted with a male QD to mount to this,

This whole installation took me exactly 45 Minutes and it is Rock solid! I removed the three 7 MM hex head screws holding this piece of the console in and lined up and drilled out 6 holes to attach the QD, in my opinion this is the perfect set up for a Hand Gun, I could not be happier with it!

Here are some pictures of the Set up

IMG_3486.jpg
IMG_3485.jpg
IMG_3484.jpg
IMG_3483.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
willis68

willis68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are there air bags down there? If yes then you may get a gun in your shin if they deploy.

There is no Air Bag down there, if there was I would not have installed it there. It is Rock solid and in the best place for me to access in a split second if needed

OP
OP
willis68

willis68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure if I like the location which is a personal preference but I love the concept.

Totally understood, this is the best spot for my preference but to each their own as it is a very personal decision, the concept is awesome :happy160: