Anyone try lincoln keyless entry/start and heated steering wheel retro

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

425_Raptor

Reaction score
My brother has a 2012 lincoln mkx that I drove last week. It has keyless start and I was wondering if the lincoln setup could be used in our raptors ?

Also liked the grated steering wheel

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Noah and a couple others can explain this better but the integration of a system like that would be somewhat extreme. Door handles, sensors, push button start, etc.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yeah, been busy with stuff here. no truck to work on either..... but now i got another truck i have been tinkering more. so dont worry i will try me best to make something happen.

and cleave, cmon down......... pick up your brackets....

---------- Post added at 08:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 AM ----------

My brother has a 2012 lincoln mkx that I drove last week. It has keyless start and I was wondering if the lincoln setup could be used in our raptors ?

Also liked the grated steering wheel
integration and programming would be a very difficult and expensive task. the issue is with the raptor not having the proper electronics to power up by just having the key close. the push button starts activate through latched circuits where the key cylander works off momentary.

---------- Post added at 08:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 AM ----------

and then getting a new key made for the truck that has the same frequency and range as the push button vehicles too.

New Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^So Noah... the real question is:

Under $3K or not? If so, definitely in. F- having keys in my hand for some fool to try and do a running grab, not that they would get farther than 15ft but still... looking to be lazy here.

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
yeah, been busy with stuff here. no truck to work on either..... but now i got another truck i have been tinkering more. so dont worry i will try me best to make something happen.

and cleave, cmon down......... pick up your brackets....

---------- Post added at 08:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 AM ----------

integration and programming would be a very difficult and expensive task. the issue is with the raptor not having the proper electronics to power up by just having the key close. the push button starts activate through latched circuits where the key cylander works off momentary.

---------- Post added at 08:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 AM ----------

and then getting a new key made for the truck that has the same frequency and range as the push button vehicles too.

I told you, I'll be coming down on Thursday on my way down to socal

---------- Post added at 11:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 AM ----------

Well, I think I did, if I didn't, now you know

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
^So Noah... the real question is:

Under $3K or not? If so, definitely in. F- having keys in my hand for some fool to try and do a running grab, not that they would get farther than 15ft but still... looking to be lazy here.
i will know more once i get a system installed that i am comfortable with